I thought I'd try out my all in one printer/scanner/copier; don't know how to take the border out, w/o messing up the pic somehow :-(
Great picture...try editing it through your computer before you upload it.
Kathi, that is a big beautiful family you have! :) My people are scattered everywhere, and do not keep in touch....SAD!
love your blog AND the cool music :D
I got sick of looking at polka dots
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I thought I'd try out my all in one printer/scanner/copier; don't know how to take the border out, w/o messing up the pic somehow :-(
Great picture...try editing it through your computer before you upload it.
Kathi, that is a big beautiful family you have! :) My people are scattered everywhere, and do not keep in touch....SAD!
love your blog AND the cool music :D
I got sick of looking at polka dots
Post a Comment