we're in a new year, I'm sort of depressed about it because it means I/we have to face an entire year w/o Mom. I do continue to think that there's a party going on up there, and that she SO INCREDIBLY happy to be to be up there with her family; but I SO want her HERE! I still get mad at the fact that she left us so unexpectedly, but it is lessening with each passing day.
To get Dad out of the house, we all (11) went out to dinner on Saturday. It was so great to all be together; and my dad was in his glory with seeing his grandchildren. It's becoming more of a struggle to take care of him (Dad) these days, but he's still in his house, and doing pretty good with all of us "rotating" in. I hope we can do this every couple of weeks, or when schedules allow.
I hope everyone has a great 2009. I can't wait to hear updates on how everyone's year is going so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Good post, Kathi! I think that is wonderful that you all were together! I know that 2009 will be better for us all!
Take Care, Kathi! Hope the New Year brings you some peace.
Kathi, a great post.... and yes this year will be hard, but better!
None of us can change yesterday but we can make a difference for tomorrow! :)
love ya girl!
Marci
Post a Comment