I have a difficult decision to make. As most of you know, I have a blood clot in my leg. I've had nothing but trouble (with pain and swelling) since being diagnosed at the end of January. I briefly saw a vascular surgeon yesterday - through yet another emergency room trip. He said he could perform a procedure that would dissolve the clot, which would essentially give me my life back (meaning I can walk long distances and not depend on my parents so much for rides everywhere). I need your prayers in helping me decide what the right thing to do is. The other option is to wear this hideous looking stocking that would alleviate the swelling.
I want to have the procedure and just be done with it; but that would require a 3-4 day stay in the hospital. I need to get back to him sometime next week, if not Monday.
Please say prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
i say if it can give you back your life then and there aren't any other complications then do it... take some magazines and enjoy a rest off your feet while you recover... we will pray here for you !!!!
Kathi, if the procedure is safe then I would have it done. I will be praying for your decsion and if you go forward with the surgery fro that as well.
What did you decide? I have been out of town. I am not familiar with the proceedure, but if it is safe then it sounds like the way to go.
Post a Comment