Wednesday, March 21, 2007
ROAD TRIP!!!!
Ok, so in four weeks from Friday, I'm going up north. My travels are going to take me to Carpenteria (just south of Santa Barbara), to see cousins that just had their baby last week. I'm also going to Moorpark, which is southwest of Simi Valley (about 15-30 min. from where we used to live in L.A.). I'll be staying in Moorpark at a cousin's house. This cousin in Moorpark is one of eight children. He's my first cousin (his dad and my mom are/were siblings; his dad died probably 15 years ago). He's about 20 years older than I. Yes, I have quite a few cousins; to give you an idea, I'm the youngest of 35 grandchildren of my maternal grandparents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
have a great trip .. LID is Log In Date ... that is the day our papers where logged into China ... blog ya soon ...
Post a Comment