time since I posted anything; I'm sorry about that, but you know how life gets in the way.
A little recap to catch ya'll up:
In August, I had my 20th (OY) high school reunion. Some people didn't go to the tenth, so I hadn't seen those folks since we graduated...SO WEIRD. It's kind of amazing how some people don't "grow up". I'm not naming who. But a lot of those people are on facebook now, so we keep in touch through there.
September was kind of hard, cuz it brought the one year anniversary of Mom's and my aunt's passing. Didn't do well that month, but doing better now.
The beginning of this month brought about a quarter of the Casey family to Vegas for another aunt's 80th Birthday Bash. It was SO MUCH FUN!!! My sister and I didn't get there until Saturday morning, so we missed all the family activities that our cousins had organized, but it was still a blast to see everyone. Most of the family stayed in the same hotel, so we'd walk just a few feet and run into a familiar face. I think that was the best part ... we were all in the same hotel.
Well, that's all for now, I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Great Post...glad things are looking up after September, that had to have been rough. Las Vegas sounded like a blast!
Love and Miss You!
that was a great post Kathi :) Glad that you have had some fun times with friends and family...
Love and hugs!!
Post a Comment