Monday, June 8, 2009

Ok, so today I made...

my first big purchase since buying a car six years ago ..... I bought me a computer (with the help of my brother). ANYTHING would be nicer than the one I've got, but this really is a nice one. Got it off of Ebay for $460. Has everything you could ever want on it. I CANNOT wait to get it, as I'm just about ready to blow this one up.

Special shout out for my niece, who turned 13 today. My cousin's son also turned 13, on Friday, which was my sil's birthday (she'd kill me if I said how old she is...lol)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How very exciting - a new computer! What kind is it?

Leigh Ann said...

OK, that was me...lol...not kenzie, she must have been on my laptop last night:D

Noboyz said...

Congrats Kathi!

WOW, yes a big purchase... I soooo need a new one....

:)

Anonymous said...

WOW!! WOnderful :) Big congrats to you