fine. I did cry on the way up there, but got to talk to a cousin in Chicago and I was feeling pretty good after that. The next round of "firsts" will be a little more difficult to handle; i.e., Mother's Day (especically that), birthdays (both parents have July days), anniversary and then the anniversary of Mom's passing.
I'm really hoping I can go to Chicago with my siblings. I miss my aunt, uncles and cousins so very much. It's really hard being this far away from them, especially since we've had such a difficult time of late.
Everything else is going ok, I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Kathi,
each day makes you stronger than yesterday... each battle you face and overcome...
You are doing great, and we are very proud of you and your independence. Just keep looking forward... that's what everyone wants for you!
Love you
Marci
Kathi :) that is a beautiful comment by Marci...Well said and I sencond that :D
love and hugs
brenda
Love you and thinking of you - stay strong.
Post a Comment