Friday, May 2, 2008

This is my family...




This was taken Thanksgiving '07. Top Row, L-R is my niece Erika, Krysti, Jeff, Lorraine, Paul and Patti; (Jeff, Paul and Patti are my siblings) Middle Row: are Dad, Mom and myself; On the Floor are Allison, Maddie, Casey and Haley.

6 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

What a great picture! You and your family are beautiful.

Noboyz said...

Oh Kathi,
what a beautiful family picture...
I know you are proud...
I am also proud of you of all your accomplishments in life...
Keep smiling....

Love
Marci

Anonymous said...

What a good looking family :) truely!

Anonymous said...

Awesome picture Kathi!
Tina

Anonymous said...

Kathi...you may not have children of your own...but you have shared great wisdom and care to so many children over the years (and to your blogger buddies) and for that, I wish you a Happy Mother's Day too :) love and HUGS

Gwen Oatsvall said...

what a cool picture w/ priceless memories ... I will be praying for your aunt .. please keep me posted ...