post this soon after another one, but just had to tell you the weekend I had. Again, I went up to Apple Valley and saw my aunt and cousin that are up there (high desert, about 1.5 to 2 hours east of L.A. - little over two hours north of here). Needed a weekend getaway. It was nice. I'm used to having all of my cousins and their families there, but understand that that can't happen very often because of schedules.
Another cousin (the younger brother of the one in A.V.) just bought a house in the mountains. So next month, I'm going up to a housewarming/open house he's having and will see just about the entire family (which'll probably end up being about half the people there). There's a few birthdays in that family in October, so we'll also be celebrating those as well.
If you haven't noticed, I LOVE talking about my extended family. LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment